Only 3 More Sleeps Till Show Time!
Our wonderful partner team Compass have arrived onsite to start the final preparation for the 2019 Show. We appreciate their physical support but also the great smiles of satisfaction as they assist with paneling, backboards, cleaning and the lists goes on. Their pride is infectious and we love being around these wonderful people. Thank you Compass.
Parking At Our 2019 Show
This year we are trying something new, our parking arrangements are the following:
- No entry/exit through the Main Gate
- Member and disability parking at Crushers and Bli Bli Gates
- All livestock enter through Bli Bli Gate and exit via Crushers Gate unless told otherwise by our parking stewards
- Patron parking at Crushers Gate only
Art Exhibition by Spiral and Smart Pups. Check it out!
Agricultural UNESCO Biosphere Consultation Opportunity
IF YOU GROW IT, EAT IT OR WANT TO FIND OUT MORE about what UNESCO branding could mean for rural production on the Sunshine Coast this is your opportunity to attend the information session, be informed and have your say!
Friday – 10.30am – 11.30am
Venue – Wallace Pavillion (upstairs) near the entrance to where the horses enter the Main Ring.
This will give you a greater understanding how this Recognition could give advantages to our Agricultural sector through branding. The new Sunshine Coast Airport opening in 2020 is our gateway to the world, increasing our direct market opportunities of agricultural products.
Looking forwards by Reflecting backwards
Many thanks to the Oakes, Benfer and Middlebrook farming families together with Council’s Library and ‘Heritage Library’ we are able to share a snapshot of the cane industry that was once a major contributor to our local economy. The Film “Last Crush” reminds us of where we have been, with the new Tram continuing that story into our future journey.
There will be free cane juice tasting and lots of tales being told and photos on display.
We need your help:
* Do you have a story about the cane industry on the Sunshine Coast that you would like to share?
* Do you have any memorabilia that you could loan?
* Would you like to assist at the display during the show?
Thank you also to the staff of the Sunshine Coast Council Library for contributing to the display, their passion and energy are greatly appreciated.
Check Out Our 2019 Show Map
Find your way around our Show Grounds with our fun filled map of where to find everything and anything in our Show.
Our map is available on our website or click on the below link for an online copy.
Show Day Program Entries
We have had thousands of people successfully enter their exhibit through the Show Day Program. The Program is a great tool in helping to register all information necessary to record your entry, right through to paying out your prize money, however some have expressed difficulties in logging their entries. If this is you? Don’t worry, the wonderful volunteers at our Show Office will assist you with your entries.
Join Us! Become A Member Now!
$40.00 Membership Fee provides:
- 3 day entry to the Show for yourself and 1 guest
- Free parking on the Show Grounds (Crushers and Bli Bli Gates only)
- Voting rights for the direction of your Show at our annual AGM
- Supporting the sustainability of your local agricultural Show and industry
For more information email: email@example.com