Conditions of Membership
Policy on the Privacy of Members Personal Details and Conditions of Membership
- The Member’s personal Contact Details (which are kept in CONFIDENCE)
- The Applicant has read, understood and agreed with the Society’s “Policy on the Privacy of Members’ Personal Details” and the Applicant understands that–
- the Member’s name, the Member’s residential or postal address, and the history of the Member’s Membership of the Society will appear in the Register of Members, (which may be inspected by any Member); and
- only those personal “Contact Details” that the Applicant has supplied may appear on a “Contact List” which may be circulated to the Management Committee and its authorized Staff, but not to any other person without the Member’s written permission.
- The Applicant may choose to provide all, some or none of the “Contact Details”.
- If the Member does not provide a postal address, correspondence will be sent to the Member’s Residential Address.
- Minutes of Meetings will be sent to the Member’s email address.
- If the Member does not supply an email address, the Member may collect Minutes and other reports from the Manager at the Office.
The Standard Members Benefits include the right to:
- Unlimited access to the Show *
- Reduced entry fees for some Exhibitor’s Sections *
- One (1) Guest Pass for the duration of the Show
- Voting rights at any General Meeting and the Annual General Meeting
- One car pass for the duration of the Show – at Crushers Car Park.
- Stand, or nominate another Financial Member, for election to an Office of the Association;
* Junior members are entitled to points a and b.
Public Liability Insurance advice in accordance with 70(4) of the Associations Incorporation Act 1981
The Applicant acknowledges and agrees that the Applicant has been advised that the Association has Public Liability Insurance of $50,000,000.00.
The Rules of the Association (The Constitution)
- A Member must comply with the Rules of the Association.
- A copy of the Constitution may be obtained by application to the Secretary through the Manager.
- The Manager may charge an appropriate copying fee for the supply of the copy of The Constitution
We may, at any time and at our discretion, vary the Conditions of Membership by publishing the amended Conditions of Membership on our Site. We recommend you check our Site regularly to ensure you are aware of our current Conditions of Membership.
For any questions or notices, please contact our office at:
Sunshine Coast Agricultural Show Society Inc. ABN 63 356 013 803, known as Sunshine Coast Agricultural Show or Sunshine Coast Show
Last updated: May 11, 2020