Welcome to the
Inaugural Australian Show Jumping Horse Sale
The Sunshine Coast Agricultural Show hosts a premier jumping event on a world class jumping ground. We are very proud to host the Inaugural Australian Show Jumping Horse Sale in conjunction with our Sunshine Coast Agricultural Show in June 2024.
Date: Saturday, June 15, 2024, in conjunction with the Sunshine Coast Agricultural Show
Location: Nambour Showgrounds and online auction
Registration Closes: Tuesday, April 30, 2024
Registration Cost: $660.00 incl GST (non-refundable) – includes stabling for the registered horse and marketing costs on the Auction website
Once registered, the horse for sale will be marketed on the Australian Show Jumping Horse Sale Auction website. Owners will be able to post videos and results of the registered horse throughout the period leading up to the sale. This information is the owner’s responsibility to update and maintain. All potential purchasers will be able to follow the horses for sale via the website in the lead up to the sale. The earlier a horse is registered, the more promotion that horse receives. All horses are to be EA registered.
- Off the Track
Futurity Jumping Event 2025
(entrant – horses purchased at 2024 Horse Auction)
Potential prize money pool of $16,000 across all Futurity classes.
- All horses to be Vet checked, X-rayed, and soundness tested no more than 30 days prior to Sale at owner’s expense.
- Insurance at Owners discretion
- Buyers’ insurance available at knock of the Hammer
- Commission 10% – (1% will be allocated to the 2025 Futurity Jumping Event prize money)
- Sale capped at 50 horses. All horses must be EQ registered
- There will be a designated area where registered horses can be ridden by potential purchasers at the Sunshine Coast Agricultural Show from Thursday, June 13, 2024.